Hybrid Sphere CNC Lathe SBL-100T
The SBL series is the ideal solution for making the components of steering system such as Ball pin and Tie Rod , medical implements such as femoral head for hip joint , Piston head for piston pumps and etc...
- The SBL series is designed for the ball head machining, which is the best solution for high quality sphere roundness and surface roughness.
- The SBL series includes rough turning, fine turning, carbide roller burnishing, part pulling, and cut-off process.
- Burnishing process is an ideal way to enhance the surface hardness, extend the life-time and enlarge the allowance of abrasion.
- About diversity of control axis, SBL series use B axis to do ball head machining and burnishing. B axis process the circular movement, so that the roundness can be achieved up to ±0.005mm. On the other hand, for traditional CNC lathe, the sphere machining is controlled by X and Y axis simultaneously, which eventually leads to oval shape.
- Except standard advantage of CNC controller system, SBL series uses sliding heading spindle design and square guide way on Z axis movement, which ensure the accuracy and stability.
- The SBL series can equip with hydraulic turret (6-position) and power turret (8-position) to achieve multiple application.
- Spindle motor equip BiI8/10000 (7.5kw), which hold heavy loading and stability while doing the burnishing process.
- High-rigidity spindle and high-speed bearing support spindle speed up to 6000 rpm with high stability.
- While machining special angle or using special tool, break plate support accurate position of spindle.
Belt type driver ensures powerful loading, steady performance and low cost of maintenance.
- Worm gear : Special high-tensile aluminum-brass equal in strength to a steel alloy.
- Worm shaft : Hardened alloy steel
High Rotation Torque
The combination of brass and alloy steel offers less friction. Motor torque is transferred efficiently. High class materisl worm system guarantees high torque transmission.
Large Worm Gear
The worm gear with a large pitch diameter creates a large engagement area and less pressure on the contact surface, resulting in resistance against wear.
|Swing over bed||mm||Ø350||Ø500||Ø520|
|Max. turning diameter (ball head)||mm||Ø100||Ø180||Ø250|
|Max. turning diameter (ball valve)||inch||Ø1/2"~2-1/2"||Ø2"~4.5"||Ø3"~6"|
|Spindle nose type||ASA||A2-4||A2-5||A2-6|
|Spindle chuck type||
5C Collet Chuck
16C Collet Chuck(Opt.)
5" 3-Jaw Chuck (Opt.)
16C Collet Chuck
6" 3 Jaw Chuck (Opt.)
16C Collet Chuck
8" 3 Jaw Chuck (Opt.)
6000 (Opt. )
4500 (Opt. )
4000 (Opt. )
7.5kw (Opt. )
10kw (Opt. )
|X-axis motor power||kw||1.2||1.2||1.8|
|Z-axis motor power||kw||1.8||2.5||2.5|
|B-axis motor power||kw||3||3||3|
|B-axis travel||degree||-60° / +95°||-60° / +95°||-60° / +95°|
|Z-axis rapid traverse rate||mm/min||15000||15000||15000|
|X-axis rapid traverse rate||mm/min||15000||15000||15000|
|B-axis rapid traverse rate||mm/min||6000||6000||6000|
|Number of tool station||T||6 (Hydraulic turret)||6 (Hydraulic turret)||6 (Hydraulic turret)|
|Machine dimensions (LxWxH)||m||2.5x1.9x1.8||2.8x2.2x1.9||3.1x2.3x1.9|
● Collet chuck
● Hydraulic cylinder
● Hydraulic turret 6 position
● Power unit
● Pneumatic system unit
● Full guard
● Machine base
● Heat exchanger
● Automatic lubrication system
● Three color warning light
● Working lamp
● Coolant system
● Tool and tool box
● Wedge block
● Leveling bolts and blocks
● Operation manual
● Machine voltage: 220VAC / 60HZ / 3 phase
● Spindle motor upgrade
● Spindle speed upgrade
● X axis extend to 150 mm
● Z axis extend to 150 mm (for long part)
● Upgrade to hydraulic servo turret (8T)
● Upgrade to servo power turret (8T) with C axis
● C axis air breaking system
● 16C collet chuck and collet (work piece diameter less than Ø40 mm)
● Extention nose collet type chuck and collet (ball valve) with orientation pin
● 3 jaw chuck
● Chuck air blow
● Burnish diamond tool holder and tool
● Burnish diamond tool
● Chip conveyor and cart
● Voltage Stabilizer
● CE mark